Experiences in Lucerne
Here you can find information about activities in Lucerne. Whether it’s entertainment at one of the many festivals, a guided tour of the city, or relaxing at the day spa, you’re guaranteed never to be bored in Lucerne. Here you can also find current benefits and excursion tips for Lucerne.
Of course, we will be happy to provide you with tips for tourists when you get here.
2-FOR-1 TELL-PASS PROMOTION
Book a minimum of two nights at Hotel Pickwick and receive a second pass free of charge when you buy a Tell Pass! It is important that you book directly through our website You can then collect and pay for the Tell-Pass directly at the Tourist Information Lucerne.
Tell-Pass: Choose between 3, 4 or 5days of unrestricted travel by train, bus, boat and a host of mountain railways and cableways across Central Switzerland! Children up to 16 years travel free of charge. In addition, the Bonus Partners offer variety, fun and enjoyment throughout the Lake Lucerne Region!
The booking must be made in the period from 01.04. – 30.06.203 be made. Arrival can take place until 31 October 2023 at the latest.
FREE LUCERNE MOBILITY TICKET
When you check into our hotel, you receive a free Lucerne Mobility Ticket that is valid for the whole of your stay.
This ticket entitles you to free use of buses and trains (2nd class) in tariff zone 10. Boats are excluded from the offer. The Lucerne Mobility Ticket is personal, non-transferable and valid for the days of arrival and departure and all those in between. Since you receive the ticket only on arrival at your accommodation, the hotel reservation document (printed or digital) may be presented to the ticket inspector when first making your way to the hotel.
PUB EVENTS AT MR. PICKWICK PUB
Mr. Pickwick Pub Lucerne, “the place where people meet”: the place for great entertainment! Below you will find a list of all upcoming events such as:
- Celebrate Robert Burns the Scottish way in January
- Celebrate St. Patrick the Irish way in March
- Celebrate St. George the English way in April
- Celebrate Halloween the Celtic way in October
- Celebrate St. Andrew the Scottish way in November
- Celebrate Christmas the festive way in December
EXCURSION TIPS & ACTIVITIES
- Leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind and treat yourself to a few hours of peace and relaxation at a day spa. Learn more
- Get to know the city of Lucerne on a guided tour. Learn more
- The offer of the Festival City Lucerne is unique and offers a diverse cultural and music program throughout the year. To the calendar of events
On the website of Lucerne Tourism you will find all important information and current events.